Library services are currently provided at 542 Lighthouse Avenue, Suite 111.
While the Library building, located at 550 Central Avenue, is closed for Library Renewal Construction, library services will be provided at The Holman Building, 542 Lighthouse Avenue, Suite 111. Below you can find information on hours of operation, available services, and contact information.
LIBRARY HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mondays: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 12:00 PM– 7:00 PM
- Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Fridays: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
AVAILABLE LIBRARY SERVICES:
- The after-hours book drop-off is located at the corner of Grand and Lighthouse
- The Library’s collections for Children, Tweens and Teens are available
- The remaining fiction (authors whose last names begin with K – Z) and the non-fiction books are in the “Closed Stacks” section, where they can be retrieved for patrons (but are unfortunately not available for browsing by the public)
- Items waiting on hold are available for pick-up
- 7 Internet PCs for public use are available and one children’s “AWE” station with educational games for younger children
- Wifi access is available for those bringing their own devices
- Programs for children: Pre-school and Baby Rhyme Storytimes and other programs for children (Wednesday Crafternoon, Lego My Library, Music With Mary Lee) have started up at The Holman. Mary Weyant, our children's librarian, has also added a Pre-school storytime on the first Friday of each month, at the Community Center, 12:30 pm.
- Tech Help Tuesdays and Thursdays have started
SERVICES AND PROGRAMS NOT AVAILABLE:
- We do not have space at The Holman for programs like Author Night or for exhibiting our artwork or the clock collection. The last two are on hiatus until we move back to the Library next Fall; the Author’s Committee will likely take a break too, but if the right opportunity came along there is the possibility of having an event at another location.
- We have many questions about when the jigsaw puzzle table will return. Unfortunately, due to our limited public space, we will also need to wait until our return to our building.
- Questions about Library Services? Call the Library at (831) 648-5760
- Interested in learning more about the Library Renewal Project? Click here!