Please follow the below steps to place holds:
- Log into your account (Click Here).
- Browse the Catalog here: http://catalog.pacificgrovelibrary.org/
- From the search results, select the items you wish to place on hold, and click the "place hold" button at the top of the search results. Do not click the shopping cart icon.
- Before confirming, be sure to select a pick up location at either Pacific Grove Public Library (PGPL) or Monterey Public Library (MPL).
- Verify your account information and email address is up-to-date from the "Your Personal Details" tab on the left hand side. Email notifications will be sent to you when your items are ready for pick up.
- To request an addition to the Library collection, you may do so from the "New Purchase Suggestion" tab on left hand side.
- If you have a large number of holds, the Library may check out your items in advance (the due date can be extended, depending on when they are picked up). This is to ensure speedy and accurate service during library-to-go hours.
For assistance or questions you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (831) 648-5760. We would be happy to help!