Library Manager Message - 11/17/2020
It has been so rewarding for the Library staff to see our patrons return for holds pickup! All the hard work of moving back into the library has paid out seeing those smiling (masked!) faces and hearing encouraging words.
We have volunteers in the library again and we are looking forward to adding days and hours when we can. We trust that the closer peek into the renewed library has been worth the wait!
These last months have challenged us on so many levels. I wanted to share some of the things that staff have said inspire them and keep them motivated:
- Spending time with family, watching children grow and learn.
- Having patience with the new ways businesses are doing things.
- Long walks, watching the sun come up over Mt. Toro and go down over the Pacific.
- Seeing the children engage on Zoom Preschool and Crafternoon
- Knowing that the library is HERE! We are providing service to our community even though we are separated. Our connection is real and relevant.
We thank our community for the patience and support they have shown us over this past year.
Staff are available and committed to serving you remotely by email, email@example.com, or by phone, (831) 648-5760, whenever our doors are not open. We hope that you will continue to call us, we’re here to serve you.