FOOD FOR FINES IS BACK!
The Monterey Public Library and Pacific Grove Public Library will accept any donation of unopened, non-perishable food as an option to clear overdue fines on items that have been returned.
- All donations will be given to local food banks which are in great need of replenishment at this time of the year.
- The Libraries benefit by having overdue items returned so that others may borrow them.
- Bring your food donations to either Library or to the MPL Bookmobile by December 31st.
- Need not have fines to donate.
- Not applicable to fees due to lost or damaged materials.
- Please see flyer for preferred items.
- No glass, expired, damaged, rusty items please.
- For more information, please call your library.